bFrog® is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
bFrog® may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October, 01 2019.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address and or phone number
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide while visiting such sites and, such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under:
- The Data Protection Act 2018, The DPA 2018 supplements the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR regulates the collection, storage, and use of personal data.
- “The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018.”
- The right of Californians to know what personal information is being collected about them.
- The right of Californians to know whether their personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- The right of Californians to say no to the sale of personal information.
- The right of Californians to access their personal information.
- The right of Californians to equal service and price, even if they exercise their privacy rights.
- The US Department of Commerce and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) data protection is also addressed by the FTC, and enforced through them and other US governing bodies.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email bFrog® @ email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The rights included in GDPR are:
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
How does Bandzoogle protect data of members and fans?
- Their payment gateways for members and customers are PCI compliant at the highest level
- They serve all pages over HTTPS/SSL secure protocol
- Bandzoogle has implemented the right to be forgotten for our members
- They use a hashing called Bcrypt to protect your password, so it can't be viewed by anyone.
They collect and store member and fan data. The Bandzoogle member is responsible for that data and manages it.
When responding to a signup form at Bandzoogle, fans may provide personal information or data.
Please note that Bandzoogle is not responsible for the content of that form, so if a fan has any questions about a form on a Bandzoogle member's website, they should contact the Bandzoogle member directly.
Please email bFrog® @ firstname.lastname@example.org.